Whenever I get a wheelchair, I contact a medical supplies company that can help with getting a wheelchair, and the process begins through my insurance company.
When eBay was made came the idea of shopping online for products all be it used products. Since then things have changed as products brand new are being sold now a days.
However, Amazon is the place to shop online for just about anything. Well, anything. I was trying to think about something to blog about, and, well, Amazon came to mind. I found this electric wheelchair; the company Ranger porto mobility makes this electric wheelchair.
It’s the top-rated electric wheelchair on Amazon.
The material is aluminum.
It weighs 50 lb.
On Amazon, it says it has batteries on both sides of the chair, and they are long-lasting.
It got me thinking people should buy wheelchairs online.
Exactly who is in the market for a wheelchair they can’t get through the insurance company?
You know this is just an honest thought. In the future, could we see the big companies putting their wheelchairs online?
Yes, every company that sells wheelchairs has a website, but you can only look at them online and not purchase them on the website itself. You usually have to go to a wheelchair vender.
Could vendors one day work with Amazon to purchase a wheelchair one day?
Could you buy a wheelchair from Amazon, and has your insurance covered it?
If so, when could it happen?
- If you’re not driving your electric wheelchair like a Cadilac your wasting your wheelchairFor 35 years I used a manual wheelchair and then when I turned 39 the manual chair that I was using was kinda falling apart and I was up for a new wheelchair anyways. I was looking to get another manual wheelchair but as I got closer to picking out a new wheelchair I kept […]
- Unshoveled snow is ablism, here’s whyit’s unfair for people who use wheelchairs to not have the sidewalk cleared
- Hobby lobby fires women for having a service dog, ends up paying the price for firing womena woman in Oklahoma City gets fired at Hobby Lobby for having a service dog
- Could AI be the future for hospitals, nursing Homesare AI in the future for hospitals
- Jobs that people with disabilities could dofinding a job while you have a disability can be a pain here are a few jobs to consider
- Why Living in a senior citizen’s apartment saved my lifeIn 2006 I was 24. I was in my last year of living in my mom’s house. I remember, just like it was yesterday, my mom’s house was going into foreclosure, and I wasn’t living at home then, leaving my sister and me to live with each other.
- What if NBA players wore wheelchair basketball gearIf NBA players promoted wheelchair basketball on social media with the game progress faster?
- My eating habits as a person with spina bifidaLet’s talk about food and Spina Bifida. When you have Spina Bifida, you have neurogenic bowels and bladder. Having neurogenic bowels is a lot to deal with; it means you have no control, which leads to accidents.
- Is working out necessary for my physical health, or does it help my mental health?Do you ever go to a gym and see a guy with huge muscles or in his element, in his world, while working out, just minding his own business?
- A wheelchair basketball team, Syracuse Flyers, had $15000 worth of wheelchair basketball chairs stolen back in February; media is just now talking about it in Aprila wheelchair basketball team got their chairs stolen and destroyed
- Why is flying the least accessible form of transportation? Why is nothing being done to fix itwhy aren’t airlines embarrassed about the lack of accessibility for people with disabilities?
- How botox changed my life, why it’s the best treatment for incontinencebladder incontinence is embarrassing and tricky to fix but with botox it helps the treatment is next to non
- In tough times in Ukraine, where war ravishes the country, let’s not forget about disabled people affected by warthe war in Ukraine people with disabilities are suffering just like everybody else in the country
- Activities,hotel chains face off in the supreme court over accessibility; who’s right?activists are taking hotels to the Supreme Court over disability access
- What if people with disabilities could use their Medicaid for housing?California want to help people that are on Medicaid to help with housing
- Is religion, Christianity, worth having for people with disabilities?Is church the best fit for people with disabilites?
- People with disabilities rally at the Capitol in Wisconsin to have better legislation for caregiverson Thursday in Wisconsin people with disabilities gathered at the capital to try to come together and solve the caregiver crisis which is also a national crisis
- My heavyweight fight for a better educationto some kids school comes easy rather be high school Elementary or middle school every part of school was tough for me here’s my story as a person with a disability
- If a person doesn’t want to work, Society should let them be; here’s whydon’t ever feel sorry for somebody who has a disability
- Deaf student in Michigan gets okay from the Supreme Court to sue Michigan school system over failure to assist in schoola deaf student in Michigan won a cas in the Supreme unanimously giving him the right to sue because of for loss of income and emotional destress, full story here
Leave a Reply